League of Legends: Wild Rift has just released its latest update, Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a, which brings a lot of changes and new content to the game. Whether you are a casual player or a competitive one, you will find something interesting and exciting in this patch.
In this article, we will give you a complete breakdown of everything that is new and different in Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a, including:
- Champion changes: nerfs, buffs, and adjustments to various champions
- Item changes: nerfs and updates to some of the most popular and powerful items
- New skins and events: the introduction of the HEARTSTEEL boy band and their skins, as well as a new game mode called Arena
You can check out the full list of changes in the official patch notes.
Let’s dive right in and see what Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a has to offer!
Champion Changes of Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a
One of the most important aspects of any patch is how it affects the balance and performance of the champions. Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a aims to nerf some of the champions that were dominating the Rift, while buffing some of the champions that were struggling in the current meta. Here are the highlights of the champion changes:
- Janna: Janna’s Zephyr bonus movement speed and Eye of the Storm shield value have been reduced, making it more difficult for her to keep her allies safe.
- Twitch: Twitch’s Deadly Venom and Contaminate damage have been reduced, while his Spray and Pray ballistic speed has been increased. This change makes Twitch jungle with Ability Power less effective.
- Yuumi: Yuumi’s Prowling Projectile base damage and damage while attached have been reduced, and her Final Chapter damage per wave has been reduced as well, making her less oppressive in lane.
- Aatrox: Aatrox has received damage buffs to his Deathbringer Stance and The Darkin Blade. These changes will make him a more formidable late-game threat.
- Brand: Brand has received health and damage buffs to his Conflagration and Pyroclasm abilities. These changes will help him scale better alongside other mages and make him more effective in both laning and teamfights.
- Ekko: Ekko has received damage buffs to his Timewinder and Chronobreak abilities. These changes will allow him to play more aggressively and live up to his role as a time-shattering assassin.
- Vi: Vi has received armor and cooldown buffs to her Assault and Battery ability. These changes will make her more durable and help her shut down opponents more effectively.
- Yasuo: Yasuo has received a cooldown buff to his Wind Wall ability. This change will help him better counter mages and assassins.
Item Changes of Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a
Another important aspect of any patch is how it affects the items and their interactions with the champions. Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a nerfs some of the items that were dominating the Wild Rift meta, making them less prevalent and oppressive in the games. Here are the main changes:
- Crown of the Shattered Queen: The item has received a build path update, reduced base stats, and a shorter Safeguard duration. These changes will make it easier to counter while still maintaining its power as a mage item. In other words, Crown of the Shattered Queen is squishier and has a shorter shield, but it’s more accessible and builds out of cheaper components.
- Mejai’s Soulstealer: The item has been nerfed, with its base stats reduced in terms of cost, maximum health, and ability power. This will make it more difficult for mages to snowball early on and make the item riskier to purchase.
- Runaan’s Hurricane: The item has been nerfed, with its Attack Damage and Ability Power reduced by half. This will make it a less powerful item choice overall, and will make other items more competitive.
New Skins and Events
Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a brings another round of new cosmetic content and events to Wild Rift. Here are the new additions:
Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a brings a new game mode, Arena. It is a 2v2v2v2 mode where players fight in duels to reduce the enemy team’s health. The last team standing wins! There will be different augments to choose from, making each game unique and exciting.
You can check out our Wild Rift Arena mode guide to best prepare yourself to win in this new mode.
Riot Games’ new boy band is coming to Wild Rift. Four of the band members are receiving skins that will be available from November 17th at 00:01 UTC. They are:
- HEARTSTEEL Ezreal
- HEARTSTEEL Kayn
- HEARTSTEEL Sett
- HEARTSTEEL Yone
Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a – Conclusion
That’s all for our overview of Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.4a. We hope you enjoyed reading it and learned something new. And don’t forget to check out our other Wild Rift guides and articles for more tips and tricks. Thanks for reading and happy gaming!