Get your hands on some tasty-looking weekly rewards.
Looking for some regular Fifa rewards to sink your teeth into? Weekly Marquee Matchups SBCs in FUT provide just that! With the regular seasons around Europe coming to a close, EA have released Throwback Marquee Matchups to celebrate the best matches from this year. Join us at Gamelevate as we run you through these weekly challenges and some of the great pack rewards you can pick up!
Throwback Marquee Matchups
The Throwback Marquee Matchups will be live across Fifa 23 Ultimate Team for a whole week between the following dates:
Start Date: Thursday 8th June 2023
End Date: Thursday 15th June 2023
How To Complete
There are four challenges to complete as a part of Marquee Matchups, with players being rewarded with a Mega Pack for their efforts. The criteria for these four challenges are as follows:
Real Sociedad v Villarreal
- Minimum one player from Spain
- Maximum five players from the same Nation
- Maximum six Clubs
- Minimum 74 Team Rating
- Minimum 14 Squad Total Chemistry
- Reward – x1 Jumbo Gold Pack
Milan v Juventus
- Minimum two players from Italy
- Minimum four Nationalities
- Maximum four players from the same League
- Maximum three players from the same Club
- Minimum 76 Team Rating
- Minimum 18 Squad Total Chemistry
- Reward – x1 Premium Electrum Players Pack
Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munchen
- Minimum one player from Dortmund OR Bayern
- Minimum two players from Germany
- Minimum four Leagues
- Minimum one Rare player
- Minimum 78 Team Rating
- Minimum 22 Squad Total Chemistry Points
- Reward – x1 Small Prime Gold Players Pack
Arsenal v Liverpool
- Minimum one Arsenal player
- Minimum one Liverpool player
- Minimum three players from the same League
- Minimum two Rare players
- Minimum 80 Team Rating
- Minimum 26 Squad Total Chemistry Points
- Reward – x1 Prime Electrum Players Pack
Estimated Cost – 20,000 coins
The Razer Edge is custom-built to be the ultimate Android gaming handheld with a console-quality controller that works with compatible Android and Xbox games.
Is It Worth It?
Remember to head on over to easySBC.io for the easiest way of completing these challenges! The site comes with a handy AI tool that will automatically create squads based on these criteria.
At a time where Team of the Season is continuing to suck all of our coins out, the Throwback Marquee Matchups SBCs represent a nice change of pace. At just 20,000 coins (or less!), this is a noticeably cheaper challenge compared to a lot of the Upgrade SBCs introduced with TOTS, and the rewards certainly carry with them a decent chance of more than making your money back!
Will you be completing the Throwback Marquee Matchup challenges? Let us know what you pull and keep up to date with the latest Fifa guides at Gamelevate!