Epic Games recently announced that the Fortnite Chapter 3 Final Event will be named Fracture. This Finale will go live on Saturday, December 3rd.
The Fortnite team explains that the event will be “an otherworldly and unexpected social event”. The Fracture Finale is to save the fate of the island and will be playable as team squads or as solo players. Here are the event details:
HOW TO PLAY THE FORTNITE FRACTURE FINALE EVENT
- Fracture is a one-time only, in-game event starting Saturday, December 3, 2022, at 4 PM ET. The “Fracture” playlist will open up 30 minutes prior, so you can jump in before the event starts. You can also join in-progress until 4:40 PM ET!
- Fracture supports parties of up to four players. If you’re not queuing into the event with a squad, you can Emote with players during the event to form one.
- Won’t be near a dedicated gaming device during the event? Xbox Cloud Gaming and NVIDIA GeForce NOW services let you play Fortnite via cloud streaming on your PC web browser or mobile device!
Content creators and players looking to relive the final moments of Fortnite Chapter 3 should take steps to record and archive their experience, as replays of the event will not be available.
A TOAST TO CHAPTER 3: THE TOASTY ROAST EMOTE
To commemorate the beginning of the end, everyone who logs into Fortnite from December 2 at 9 AM ET to December 4 at 2:45 AM ET will receive the Toasty Roast Emote.
THINGS TO FINISH BEFORE THE CHAPTER 3 FORTNITE FRACTURE FINALE
With just a little less than two weeks before the end of Chapter 3, here are some things you may want to check off your to-do list!
- Complete Your Chapter 3 Season 4 Battle Pass – Make sure you’ve unlocked everything you want out of this Season’s Battle Pass, including:
- Any bonus Styles unlockable in the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab. For example: the Celestial, Spectral, and Aurelian Styles for the Bytes, Lennox Rose, Paradigm (Reality-659), Meow Skulls, and Spider-Gwen Outfits.
- Rewards unlocked via Quests, like Styles for The Nothing’s Gift Pickaxe, as well as The Herald Outfit and accessories.
- Any reward you haven’t spent your Battle Stars on. At the end of the Season, your unspent Battle Stars will unlock the first available rewards in the Battle Pass, so if you’ve got your eye on something further ahead, go ahead and spend your Battle Stars on it!
- Complete Your Level Up Quest Pack – If you picked up Ayida’s Level Up Quest Pack this Season, make sure to complete all its Quests to unlock items matching the included Ayida Outfit, and to unlock an extra Ayida Style. Because Level Up Quest Packs are Seasonal, the Quests in this Pack expire December 2, 2022.
For players with Chrome Punk Goals, your progress earning Account Levels will not reset, meaning you’ll be able to pick up right where you left off after Chapter 3 ends.
AVIAN AMBUSH WEEK AND BARGAIN BIN WEEK
November 22 marks the beginning of Avian Ambush Week! From 9 AM ET on November 22 to 9 AM ET on November 29, loot-holding chickens will be multiplied, so much so they’ll take over the wildlife. Complete chicken-themed Quests for XP as well as Bonus Goals that’ll give you Level Up Tokens!
After Avian Ambush Week, Bargain Bin Week will begin. From 9 AM ET on November 29 to 3 PM ET on December 3, Character goods and services will be deeply discounted, giving you more for your Bars. As with Avian Ambush Week, complete special Quests for XP, plus Bonus Goals for Level Up Tokens.
Enjoy the last days of Island paradise.