Taliyah Pantheon is one of the botlane duos that you can pick to annoy your enemies, and this guide will explain everything related to it!
Taliyah Pantheon, both have high damage potential and great CC. This is not the traditional bot lane duo that we are used to seeing. Traditionally we see a marksman and support in bot lane.
However, in soloQ things can get a lot wilder, and this is a wild kill lane. This duo is much easier to play than the other unusual bot lane duo Ivern/Rengar, which we talked about in this article.
Their synergy is pretty easy to execute, and their potential to dominate games quickly is unparalleled. Let’s dive into LoL Taliyah Pantheon Botlane and how you can use it with your buddy to climb up the rankings.
Taliyah Pantheon Botlane synergy
There are lots of things these two do well together. They can burst down enemies, they can roam together, have lots of wave clear, and also carry poke damage.
The main combo is the Pantheon W into a guaranteed Taliyah W. Taliyah has lots of damage, but the problem with her W is that it is hard to hit, and therefore it is not consistent.
With the help of a point-click stun that Pantheon brings with his W, you can guarantee that the Taliyah W into a full combo of Taliyah will land.
Also, they both have semi-global ultimates that enable them to be active on every part of the map.
Therefore the basic synergy from their kit brings a fatal combo to easily secure kills on the squishy bot lane members, plus an unmatched ability to roam and make plays elsewhere on the map.
Tips to play Taliyah Pantheon Botlane
- Taliyah should always wait for Pantheon W to land before unleashing her combo. After all, this is one of the main reasons that you combine these two champions.
- Play laning very aggressively. This is a kill lane. You don’t want to get out of the lane even or behind. The main purpose of picking these champions is to dominate the bot lane with early-game kills. Therefore, you should always look to play aggressively (don’t be reckless, though, don’t engage if you don’t know where the enemy jungler is)
- Take control of the lane bushes. Most of the time, Pantheon should be in lane bushes. This will scare enemy bot lane players from walking up to the farm, and therefore you will be able to deny a lot of CS from there.
- Since your combo is so deadly, If they make the mistake of walking up, Pantheon should be ready to W out of the bush. Even if you don’t get the kill with the combo, you will take a big chunk of HP from your enemies.
- Use your ultimates to roam together. Both of these champions have semi-global ultimates. You need to utilize this synergy to create unexpected ganks around the map.
- Also, always look to help your jungler when he is in a fight. Having Taliyah Pantheon is the dream of every jungler because they can play a lot more confidently, knowing that you will be there to help them first if a skirmish breaks out.