In Pokemon GO, we have the possibility of obtaining different Pokemon, some easier to obtain than others. Just recently, the developers have added Rowlet (also in the Shiny version) and its evolutions to the game. For this reason, if you want to get the Shiny Dartrix in Pokemon GO, we have decided to create this specific article.
Getting this Pokemon might be a bit tricky, but don’t worry! Having some helpful tips can make it much easier for you. With these tips, you will learn all the important things about catching this Pokemon, and you will increase your chances of adding it to your Pokedex. So, get ready to use these tips and catch that elusive Pokemon!
How to get Shiny Dartrix in Pokemon GO
If you are among the players who are interested in adding this Pokemon among those who have been captured, know that you have two different ways to do it. Since its spawn rate is not very high, especially in its Shiny version, our advice is to try both options available to you in order to have more possibilities.
One of the first two options you have to obtain a Shiny Dartrix is to take part in 4-star raids. Of course, getting this Pokemon won’t be that easy. Once you have obtained a standard version of Dartrix from raids, you may have a chance to obtain its Shiny version, although this is not a guaranteed thing.
To increase your chances of success, it’s a good idea to join as many raids as you can. But be ready—these raids are no walk in the park. That’s where having the right Pokemon comes in handy. You will want to have specific counters, or Pokemon that are strong against the raid boss, to make the battles easier for yourself. Here’s a handy list of all the counters (standard, mega, and shadow) you will need to make your raiding journey a breeze.
Dartrix raid counters in Pokemon GO (Standard)
- Baxcalibur: Ice Fang, Avalanche
- Darmanitan: Ice Fang, Avalanche
- Mamoswine: Powder Snow, Avalanche
- Glaceon: Frost Breath, Avalanche
- Weavile: Ice Shard, Avalanche
- Rayquaza: Air Slash, Dragon Ascent
- Kyurem: Dragon Breath, Glaciate
- Reshiram: Fire Fang, Fusion Flare
- Jynx: Frost Breath, Avalanche
- Avalugg: Ice Fang, Avalanche
Dartrix raid counters in Pokemon GO (Mega and Shadow)
- Mega Rayquaza: Air Slash, Dragon Ascent
- Shadow Mamoswine: Powder Snow, Avalanche
- Shadow Weavile: Ice Shard, Avalanche
- Mega Glalie: Frost Breath, Avalanche
- Shadow Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Ice Beam
- Mega Abomasnow: Powder Snow, Weather Ball
- Shadow Articuno: Frost Breath, Triple Axel
- Shadow Mr. Rime: Ice Shard, Triple Axel
- Mega Y Charizard: Fire Spin, Blast Burn
Just like getting Shiny Rowlet, you can also find Shiny Dartrix as a reward in special quests taking place in the Research tasks. During the Rowlet Community Day event, when you finish certain tasks given in the Special Research, you will come across Dartrix. If you’re lucky, the Dartrix you find might be all shiny and special instead of the usual one.