Astragon Entertainment, the publisher, and Aesir Interactive, the developer, have recently launched the much-anticipated free update 10 for the beloved game Police Simulator: Patrol Officers.
This update, known as the Garage Update, introduces a car garage at each precinct, providing players with a new and exciting feature to explore. Additionally, players now have the option to acquire the Compact Police Vehicle DLC, which brings a brand new, agile, and versatile police car to the game.
This small yet powerful vehicle is specially designed to navigate even the narrowest streets of Brighton, enhancing the gaming experience for all players.
The Garage Update (Update 10) is available now for free and the Compact Police Vehicle DLC can be purchased for $2.99 USD on all platforms.
Police Simulator Update 10 content
These are the contents of Update 10:
- Each precinct now has a car garage, which introduces the following features:
- Repair your damaged cars during your shift
- Create your individual car fleet on the four available parking lots
- Manage the tools in the trunk for each car individually
- Significant improvements to the driving characteristics and general handling of all cars
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Police Simulator Compact Police Vehicle DLC content
These are the benefits of the Compact Police Vehicle DLC:
- Available with the very first shift, even including the first foot patrols
- Driving in narrow streets and parks where the other patrol cars cannot fit through
- Significantly smaller turning circle than the other vehicles for optimal navigation through the city