Play Chivalry 2 for Free on All Platforms Dec. 7-11 Alongside 60% Discount; Annual Holiday ‘Chivmas’ Event Brings Festive Fighting Beginning on Dec. 14
Sleigh your way through the ultimate medieval battlefield this holiday season! Chivalry 2 from developer Torn Banner Studios and publisher Tripwire Presents is bringing back the annual Chivmas in-game event for all silent knights to enjoy, heralding the return of holiday-themed maps, weapons, and more, beginning on Dec. 14 and running through Jan. 3, 2024. Before the Chivalry 2 Chivmas event and festive fighting begin, a free weekend from Dec. 7 1:00 p.m. (EST) – Dec. 11 3:00 a.m. (EST) is available for all supported platforms, including PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store), the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 computer entertainment systems, the Xbox One family of devices, and the Xbox Series X|S console systems. In addition, give the gift of melee and mayhem this season by taking advantage of limited-time sales for Chivalry 2, available across all platforms. Be sure to check out the Chivalry 2 official social channels for specific details on the latest and greatest deals on each platform.
Chivalry 2 Chivmas In-Game Event and Free Weekend Highlights:
- Enjoy All Content Updates for Free from Dec. 7-11!
- Lay siege to the Montrcux fortress as the Agathian faction, or defend the Tenosian Empire stronghold from invaders in the recently launched Reclamation of Montcrux map! The Chivalry 2: Reclamation update, released on Nov. 7, also introduced powerful new Siege Crossbows capable of piercing barricades, an arid Desert free-for-all map, and new Campaign Pass filled with cosmetic rewards to earn.
- Brawl Mode Returns: Leave your weapons at the door for Brawl Mode, a rowdy weapons-free mode that finds players fighting with fists and found objects scattered throughout the map. Take hand-to-hand combat to the next level on the Cathedral, The Great Hall, and Rudhelm Feast maps.
- Holiday Decorations: Experience a winter wonderland of holiday themed maps complete with Chivmas trees, decorations and presents, including snowmen, snow forts, and even medieval sleighs that work as weapons.
- Presents with a Punch: Presents spread throughout the maps aren’t just cosmetic, they’re also usable as weapons. So, share the love by sleighing foes with a gift-wrapped present to the face!
- Special Holiday Helmets:
- Snowman – Decapitate Frosty and wear his head as your own
- Reindeer Helmet – Celebrate the Yuletide with this stylish wicker headpiece
- Santa Hat – Ho ho ho-ld the line in this festive holiday hat
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era from clashing swords and storms of flaming arrows to sprawling castle sieges, and more. Dominate massive battlefields while catapults tear the earth apart as players lay siege to castles, set fire to villages, and slaughter filthy peasants in the return of Team Objective maps.
Chivalry 2 has an MSRP of $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 for the Standard Edition, $49.99 / €49.99 / £44.99 for the Special Edition, and $59.99 for the Chivalry 2: King’s Edition with an ESRB rating of M for Mature and a PEGI 18 rating.
To stay up to date on the latest Chivalry 2 news, please sign up for the newsletter on the official website, follow Tripwire Presents, join the official Chivalry 2 Discord server, and follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.