In Palworld, you will have the opportunity to breed different types of Pals together without any kind of limitation. This is definitely a great thing because it allows you to create Palworld breeding combinations that will allow you to create truly special Pals. If you want to know more about this feature in the game, we will tell you everything you need to know in this article.
Palworld breeding combinations list
If you are curious to know which Pals to pair to ensure that you can obtain special combinations, we’ve got you covered! Below, in fact, is the complete list of all the Pals that will allow you to obtain unique combinations:
- Blazehowl + Dark Pal = Blazehowl Noct
- Broncherry + Water Pal = Broncherry Aqua
- Dinossum + Electric Pal = Dinossum Lux
- Eikthyrdeer + Ground Pal = Eikthyrdeer Terra
- Elphidran + Water Pal = Elphidran Aqua
- Frostallion + Helzephyr = Frostallion Noct
- Gobfin + Fire Pal = Gobfin Ignis
- Hangyu + Ice Pal = Hangyu Cryst
- Incineram + Dark Pal = Incineram Noct
- Jolthog + Ice Pal = Jolthog Cryst
- Jormuntide + Fire Pal = Jormuntide Ignis
- Kelpsea + Dark Pal = Kelpsea Ignis
- Kingpaca + Ice Pal = Kingpaca Cryst
- Leezpunk + Fire Pal = Leezpunk Ignis
- Lyleen + Dark Pal = Lyleen Noct
- Mammorest + Ice Pal = Mammorest Cryst
- Mau + Ice Pal = Mau Cryst
- Mossanda + Electric Pal = Mossanda Lux
- Pyrin + Dark Pal = Pyrin Noct
- Relaxaurus + Electric Pal = Relaxaurus Lux
- Reptyro + Ice Pal = Reptyro Cryst
- Robinquill + Ground Pal = Robinquill Terra
- Surfent + Ground Pal = Surfent Terra
- Suzaku + Water Pal = Suzaku Aqua
- Vanwyrm + Ice Pal = Vanwyrm Cryst
- Wumpo + Grass Pal = Wumpo Botan
How to breed in Palworld
We have already explained in detail how the breeding process works in this guide, but we repeat it here for the completeness of the article. The breeding process in Palworld is not very difficult and you will not have to pay attention to the many limitations that may exist in other games. As long as you have a male Pal and a female Pal, you can mate any type of Pal without any problems.
The first thing to do, in addition to having at least two Pals, is to build a Breeding Farm. Once you have this building in your base, you can begin the breeding process. All you need to do is select the Breeding Farm and the two Pals you want to breed.
Remember to always have enough cake; it is important to complete the entire process successfully. Once you do this, you will get an egg. But it didn’t end there. Now that you have an egg, you will need to place it inside an incubator to hatch it. Wait the necessary time (depending on the type of egg) and pay attention to the weather conditions and you will complete this process successfully too. Once the egg has hatched, the Pal will be added directly to your Paldeck.
From here, you can decide how to use our new Pal. You can decide to use it inside your base by assigning it a task or in combat. The choice is up to you. Obviously, we advise you to take into account the skills and characteristics (which will be inherited from his parents) of the individual Pal.