Minecraft Update 2.58 is revealed, and 4J Studios has announced the patch notes, including important information.
Minecraft is one of the most famous and most-sold games on the market. Every update of it concerns a vast amount of people. The community is enlightened with new updates, and the company tries to keep the user experience at a decent level.
The Minecraft Update 2.58 is now available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. It includes several features, mainly improving the user experience and known bugs. Here are the Minecraft update patch notes, mainly hotfixes:
Minecraft Update 2.58: What is new?
- Fixed an issue that was causing continuous freezes when playing on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing on iOS devices.
- Fixed a bug where the Edit World screen couldn’t be opened for a world if the corresponding world directory had a space in it.
- Improved navigation of the “My Content” Marketplace screen when using a controller.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some devices when loading in worlds with texture packs applied.
- Fixed a bug where deleting cloud synced worlds on Xbox would not delete the cloud version of the world when the player deleted the world locally
- Fixed an issue on Xbox that could cause players to see a “storage full” error despite having plenty of storage
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is the game that keeps on giving! Created by the talented folks over at Mojang Studios, it’s a virtual playground where you can unleash your creativity and explore endless possibilities.
You can craft tools and weapons and even build entire cities! With multiple game modes, including the heart-racing survival mode and the limitless creative mode, you’re in for an epic adventure that’ll keep you hooked for hours.
And with a massive online community, you’ll never run out of inspiration for your next masterpiece. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to jump into Minecraft and unleash your imagination!
Every Minecraft update fixes multiple issues, as seen in the 2.58 patch notes.
In addition to the Minecraft update 2.58, the game developers will release more updates in the future, providing players with various fixes and new features.
If you want to know how to play Minecraft for free, here is your guide on Eaglercraft!
Also, don’t forget to take a look at our guide on Cobblemon!
Experience the comfort of a Secret Lab chair as you explore the wizarding world with their Harry Potter Collaboration Chair!
- What are the best Eaglercraft servers and how to play them?
- Eaglercraft: How to play Minecraft for free?
- Minecraft Update 2.58: Patch notes revealed
- How to make concrete in Minecraft
- How to tame a fox in Minecraft
- How to make Fireworks in Minecraft
- How to make Smooth Stone in Minecraft
- How to make a map in Minecraft
- How To Make Bricks In Minecraft