LoL Patch 13.5 is the next update expected to be announced in the upcoming days, and Riot Phreak has given some insight into Azir changes.
Currently, players are enjoying League of Legends playing the LoL Patch 13.4. Game developers and designers constantly update the game. They buff and nerf different champions, as well as fix issues and add more features.
As announced by Riot Phreak in a YouTube video, Azir will get changes in LoL Patch 13.5. There is still more time until the new update rolls out, but he clarified a few points before the official announcement.
According to Phreak, Azir will get some adjustments, and below you will find all the information needed:
LoL Patch 13.5: Azir Changes
- Base Health: 622 > 550
- Armor Growth: 4.2 > 5.0
- Attack Damage: 52 + 2.8 > 55 + 3.5
- Base Mana: 380 > 320
- Mana Growth: 36 > 40
- Attack Speed Ratio and Base: .625 > .694
- Attack Speed Growth: 3% > 4%
Passive: Shurima’s Legacy
- Duration: 60 seconds > 30 seconds
- Cooldown: 180 > 90
- Damage: 150 + 4 per minute = 15% AP Physical Damage > 230-410 based on Azir’s level + 40% AP Magic Damage
- Removed: 37.5% Bonus Damage to champions
- New: Applies Azir’s spell effects as a single-target spell
- Health: 2550 > 3000
- Armor: 60 + 1 per minute > 30-90 based on Azir’s level
- Magic Resist: 100 + 1 per minute > 30-90 based on Azir’s level
- Reduction while far or dead: 100 armor > 100 Armor and Magic Resist
Q: Conquering Sands
- Magic Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 + 30% AP > 60/80/100/120/140 + 35% AP – 200 AP required to buff
- Mana Cost: 55 > 65/70/75/80/85
W – Arise!
- Mana Cost: 40 > 30
- New: Soldier Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 + 60% AP
- Magic Damage: 50-150 + 55% AP > 50-200 + 60% AP (0-110 + new Aris damage)
- Removed: Passive Attack Speed
- Removed: 3 Soldier bonus Attack Speed
E – Shifting Sands
- Mana Cost: 60 > 45
When is it coming out?
Riot hasn’t revealed the official release date of the new update, but it should be released around the first week of March. To be more specific, it is expected to be released on March 8. We only know a few things for now, thanks to Riot Phreak.
Who is Riot Phreak?
Riot Phreak, also known as David “Phreak” Turley, is a popular gaming personality. he used to work as a caster and analyst for League of Legends developer Riot Games.
Phreak’s engaging commentary during professional esports matches has won over fans since 2010. He’s a beloved League of Legends community member and runs a YouTube channel packed with helpful gameplay tips, strategies, and updates.
After retiring from his caster duties, he stayed within the company and became a Game Designer. Fans mostly appreciated his points and ideas on League of Legends. Now, he is one of the few people who are responsible for League of Legends experience.
The LoL Patch 13.5 will have different effects on the game. Apart from the Azir changes, there will be more features and updates. Until then, we must wait and see Riot’s next move.