The LoL patch 13.17 preview showcases the many changes upcoming for next week’s League of Legends update.
With sweeping changes to champions, items, dragons and jungle experience, there’s a lot to get through so here are the notable highlights.
LoL Patch 13.17 Preview: Champion Buffs
In champion buffs, the highlight is a range increase for Tryndamere. His attack range increases from 125 to 150, on par with champions like Fiora, Gwen, and Pyke.
This will make it much easier for him to stay on champions for extended fights. Additionally, he can farm much more easily.
Don’t Jinx yourself– enjoy the excellent lumbar support available from the Secret Lab x League of Legends Collaboration Chair!
The other big benefactor is Lux, whose viability in mid lane is getting some buffs. Lux gains a shorter cooldown for her Light Binding (Q) and damage buff to her Illumination passive.
In exchange, her base mana regeneration and her Lucent Singularity (E) damage are getting nerfed.
Other buffed champions are:
- Twisted Fate
Meanwhile, over in the nerfs, Naafiri is getting the hammer in patch 13.17 after her dominant debut. Her base HP is down to 635 from 650 and her passive We Are More is getting a longer cooldown. Her packmate dogs also take 100% bonus damage from melee attacks.
Additionally, the second cast of her Darkin Daggers (Q) will do less healing and damage. Similarly, the base AD on both parts of her Eviscerate (E) is getting nerfed.
Other nerfed champions are:
Over in LoL patch 13.17 adjustments, Blitzcrank is seeing significant tweaks across his kit to sacrifice some of his fighting power to improve his early survivability as a Support in lane.
The Logitech G502 X line features a new way to game with its innovative hybrid switches for speed, precision, and lightweight.
For a full list of changed champions:
- Xin Zhao
LoL Patch 13.17 Item and System Changes
Meanwhile for item buffs:
- Immortal Shieldbow is getting a bigger Lifeline shield from level 11 to the same 500 shield at level 18
- Goredrinker is swapping Caulfield’s Warhammer for Phage in its build path and now gives 400 instead of 300hp
- Its cousin Stridebreaker likewise gives 375 instead of 300hp
In item nerfs:
- For Bloodthirster, the current HP required for bonus AD is raised from 50% to 70%
- Evenshroud is reducing its bonus damage on CC from 10% to 7%
- The AP ratio on Statick Shiv’s lightning is down to 15% from 30%
- Additionally, the Future’s Market rune is changing its gold equation for debt maximum so that it’s worse until 17 minutes
For other item adjustments:
- Duskblade of Draktharr remains immune to autoattacks and spells, and will now on trigger destroy enemy projectiles. In exchange, applied damage like Ignite burns will continue to affect the Duskblade holder.
- Spear of Shojin is getting a hefty HP boost (350 to 500) in exchange for a damage nerf (65 to 60) and more Ability Haste for its Dragonforce passive until 200 AD. Its build path swaps the BF Sword for a Pickaxe and a more expensive recipe cost (100 to 525 gold).
Lastly, in general system changes:
- Jungle catchup XP level difference now rounds normally instead of always rounding up
- Dragons now have a visible patience bar and updated AI to be more in line with other jungle monsters