This LoL Annie Guide will show how she is one of LoL’s simplest yet strongest champions. How to play it is very simple. Their ability kit is very simple and effective. You don’t have to be a great mechanical player to play Annie, but, you should know how to play her to get yourself to Diamond and above. This LoL Annie Guide will show you how to navigate the rift with this tiny menace.
LoL Annie Guide: How to do Laning
Annie has the potential to be played in all lanes but this guide will focus on mid lane Annie. She has lots of the tools a mid laner should have. She can clear waves, she can set up ganks, she can assassinate, and she can roam. Laning tips in this Annie Guide will help you get a strong start in your games.
- Many lower elo players struggle to CS with AP champions. Annie has Q ability which resets after you execute a minion. Use it for farming up easily. Bring minions down to execution level with auto attacks and secure the CS with Q.
- Annie has an incredible auto-attack range for a mid laner. She is almost the Caitlyn of the mid laners. Utilize this AA range to poke down your enemy. Don’t just do it randomly. Poke your enemy whenever they try to last hit a minion. Punish them every time they try to make a last hit.
- Use your E to poke in the lane. Annie’s E ability gives her movement speed. You can stack up your passive to 3, then use E on yourself and run towards your enemy for a Q. Since you have stacked your passive, your Q will stun the enemy and you can drop an additional AA and back off for free trade.
Annie has a special ability to be an initiator in team fights; unlike many mid laners she can start the fights. Most of the time, if she keeps up with the game’s tempo, she can one-shot squishy targets. This is extremely important in solo queue as creating a sudden pick before objectives can secure huge leads for your team. This section of the LoL Annie Guide will help you create openings for your team.
- Annie’s flash is one of the most important summoner spells in the game. Just like Kennen with flash, Annie can completely change a team fight’s destiny if she has flash. Try to always secure your flash for engages. So when the time comes, you can flash R with full combo to one-shot one squishy target; or to deal huge amounts of damage to multiple targets.
- Utilize the movement speed you get from your E. Sometimes, your enemies will think they are safe because there is a distance between you and them. However, with the movement speed, Annie gets from her E and her range on Q, she can engage when it is least expected. Use your E to cover distance and start your combo with Q if you are sure you can make the pick.
- Use Hexflash. Hexflash is an excellent suit for Annie because she can come from weird angles and start a fight. When you don’t have a flash, try to hexflash over walls to surprise your enemies. If you take Nimbus Cloke from the sorcery tree and use your E after your hexflash, her movement speed goes off the charts. Use this tactic to catch enemies.
Annie is a very solid and reliable choice for low elo. Most of the time, her problems start after the Diamond rank. Where people know how to exploit her weaknesses. She is far too strong in the game if her weaknesses are not exploited. You can use this LoL Annie Guide to climb through the rankings by playing Annie only. She really is capable of that. One-tricking Annie will also help you learn more about the game. Since you are not always worried about the mechanics, you will have more time to understand the concepts of the game.