The League of Legends Patch 12.6 Notes have been long-awaited because of the Mythic content and Battle Bunny skin release!
Health growth increased.
92 ⇒ 105
HEALTH AT LEVEL 18
2116 ⇒ 2337
R base damage increased.
R – NOXIAN GUILLOTINE
MINIMUM TRUE DAMAGE
100/200/300 (+75% bonus AD) ⇒ 125/250/375 (+75% bonus AD)
Q and E base damage decreased late.
Q – RAMPAGE
60/97/134/171/208 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% bonus AD)
E – DEVASTATING CHARGE
MINIMUM TOTAL DAMAGE
30/50/70/90/110 (+55% bonus AD) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+55% bonus AD)
MAXIMUM TOTAL DAMAGE
60/100/140/180/220 (+110% bonus AD) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+110% bonus AD)
QoL change on R and several bugfixes
R – LEAP OF FAITH
UPDATED: FACE ME R – Leap of Faith now casts with Illaoi facing toward your cursor, allowing for more favorable Tentacle spawn locations
- When Illaoi attacks a Vessel while empowered by W – Harsh Lesson, nearby inactive Tentacles will now slam her target as soon as they become active (short delay removed)
- Spell queueing has been added to W – Harsh Lesson and R – Leap of Faith, so you can now buffer other spells while casting them
- W – Harsh Lesson’s visual indicators have been fixed and will show the correct range of her empowered basic attacks
- Tentacles can no longer spawn on either team’s base gates on Summoner’s Rift
- Vessels no longer contribute to Illaoi’s creep score when they expire or are destroyed
- Q – Tentacle Smash and E – Test of Spirit will now be visible to nearby enemy champions when cast from Fog of War
Base health increased. W base damage increased.
593 ⇒ 615
W – EMPOWER
40/75/110/145/180 (+60% AP) ⇒ 50/85/120/155/190 (+60% AP)
Human W cost decreased; E mana cost decreased late and cast range increased. Cougar W damage radius increased.
W – BUSHWHACK
40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50
E – PRIMAL SURGE
50/60/70/89/90 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
600 ⇒ 900 (now matches W – Bushwhack)
W – POUNCE
AOE DAMAGE RADIUS
225 ⇒ 250
Passive adjustments to Ferocity, leaps, and Bonetooth Necklace; new Ferocity resource bar added. Q basic attacks now always crit; damage now scales with crit chance; now applies against towers; no longer applies against plants. E cast time during leap removed; now grants true sight and some vision around target. R now also grants some vision around target.
PASSIVE – UNSEEN PREDATOR
UPDATED: HERE, KITTY KITTY Rengar’s next leap will grant 1 Ferocity
only if he has 0 Ferocity ⇒ upon losing all Ferocity stacks (no matter how much Ferocity he gains before his next leap)
UPDATED: PURRFECT POUNCES Rengar will be able to leap after 0.35 seconds in brush or camouflage (or Senna’s E – Curse of the Black Mist camouflage) consistently, rather than based on a 0.3-0.45 second timer (Leap range has been slightly increased to offset variability)
NEW: FEROCIOUS FELINE Rengar now has a Ferocity resource bar that indicates how much Ferocity he currently has (Stacks generated by leaps will have a different color so you’ll know if you’ll gain Ferocity on your next leap)
ALL FEROCITY STACKS FALL OFF AFTER
8 seconds ⇒ 10 seconds out of combat
BONETOOTH NECKLACE TAKEDOWN TIMER Within
1.5 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds of damaging an enemy champion
Q – SAVAGERY
NEW: SAVAGE STRIKES Rengar’s Q-empowered basic attack is now always a critical strike. Instead of regular critical strike damage, each 1% critical strike chance increases this empowered attack’s damage by 0.66% (0.99% with Infinity Edge’s Perfection passive)
UPDATED: SCRATCHING POSTS Q – Savagery now also applies to basic attacks against towers
UPDATED: THAT WASN’T CATNIP Q – Savagery no longer applies to basic attacks against plants
E – BOLA STRIKE
UPDATED: NO CAST, ONLY THROW Rengar can now throw his E – Bola Strike instantly (with zero cast time) during leaps
NEW: PEEKABOO Now grants true sight and normal vision 150 units around the first enemy hit for 2 seconds
R – THRILL OF THE HUNT
UPDATED: PREDATORY INSTINCT Now grants not only true sight, but also normal vision 100 units around the nearest enemy
E cooldown reduction per crit decreased. R cooldown increased.
E – SPINNING SLASH
COOLDOWN REDUCTION PER CRITICAL STRIKE
1 second (2 seconds against champions) ⇒ 0.75 seconds (1.5 seconds against champions)
R – UNDYING RAGE
110/100/90 seconds ⇒ 130/110/90 seconds
10% ⇒ 8% (12% ⇒ 10% for Ornn Masterwork item, Bloodward)
275-650 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 275-700 (levels 1-18) (same applies to Bloodward)
MYTHIC PASSIVE Empowers each of your Legendary items with
5 bonus AD and 50 bonus health ⇒ 5 bonus AD and 70 health (same applies to Bloodward)
Blade of the Ruined King
10% ⇒ 8%
10% ⇒ 8%
REMOVED: Ravenous Hunter
NEW: Treasure Hunter
CASH ONLY PLZ Gain 70 gold when you claim a Bounty Hunter stack. This bounty is increased by 20 gold for each Bounty Hunter stack.
HEALING UPON FULLY ENERGIZED ATTACK
10-100 (levels 1-18) (+40% bonus AD) (+30% AP) ⇒ 10-100 (levels 1-18) (+30% bonus AD) (+20% AP)
LIFE STEAL PER LEGEND STACK
0.6% (up to 9% at 15 stacks) ⇒ 0.4% (up to 6% at 15 stacks)
NEW: MORE BLOOD(LINE) After reaching maximum Legend stacks, your maximum health increases by 100
Mythic Content Overhaul
WELCOME GIFT: All players will receive a one-time mission on March 31, 2022 that rewards 10 Mythic Essence to celebrate the launch of the new system! This mission will expire on May 2, 2022.
GEMSTONES? SHATTERED: All Gemstones in player inventories have automatically been converted to 10 Mythic Essence each
PRESTIGE POINTS? EXPIRED: Prestige Points (2020) have expired and were removed from inventories on March 24, 2022
MASTERWORK DROP RATES: Mythic Essence drop rates from Masterwork Chests have been increased to offset the removal of Prestige Points from chest bundles
The new Mythic Shop features content that rotates on a regular basis, including the return of past Prestige skins!
Mythic Skins & Accessories
Mythic skins and accessories in the Mythic Shop will rotate every three months (every 6 patches). New Mythic skins debut at 100 ME and will cost 125 ME in future unvaults. Legacy Mythic skins that were once purchasable via Gemstones (such as Hextech Annie, Soulstealer Vayne, etc.) will also be available in the shop and cost 100 ME on first unvault, and 125 ME on future ones. Here’s what’s on offer for this patch rotation, as well as other options that will be available year-round.
Mythic Skins & Accessories (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Ashen Knight Pyke (100 ME)
- Ashen Knight Pyke Emberwoken Chroma + Ashen Knight Pyke Summoner Icon (40 ME)
- “I’m Comin’ For Ya” Emote (25 ME)
- Hextech Annie (100 ME)
- Hextech Amumu (100 ME)
Mythic Accessories & Other Options (Available Year-Round)
- Ashen Ward (50 ME)
- Random Skin Shard (10 ME)
- 50 Orange Essence (1 ME)
- 150 Blue Essence (1 ME)
*Note: We’ve added the Random Skin Shard option and removed the Hextech Chest and Hextech Key options since our original announcement.
Unvaulted Prestige Skins
Prestige skins can only appear in the Mythic Shop at least one year after their original release. They’ll cost 125 ME the first time they’re offered in the Mythic Shop, 150 ME on the second, and 200 ME if they’ve been unvaulted three or more times.*
Usually two Prestige skins will be unvaulted at a time and will be available in the Mythic Shop for one month (2 patches). However, to celebrate the new shop’s launch, we’re unvaulting six Prestige skins that will be available for three months (6 patches)!
Unvaulted Prestige Skins (Patch 12.6-12.12 Rotation)
- Prestige Arcanist Zoe (125 ME)
- Prestige Spirit Blossom Teemo (125 ME)
- Prestige Battle Queen Diana (125 ME)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (150 ME)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (150 ME)
- Prestige K/DA Kai’Sa (200 ME)
*Note: Prestige skins from 2018 and 2019 start at higher tiers to respect original owners who obtained them when they were more exclusive before the overhaul.
Commemorative Prestige Skins
- Prestige Blood Moon Aatrox (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Ahri (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Akali (2022)
- Prestige Arcade Caitlyn (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Evelynn (2022)
- Prestige Fuzz Fizz (2022)
- Prestige K/DA Kai’Sa (2022)
- Prestige Nightbringer Lee Sin (2022)
- Prestige Battle Academia Lux (2022)
- Prestige Bewitching Miss Fortune (2022)
- Prestige Star Guardian Neeko (2022)
- Prestige Firecracker Vayne (2022)
- Prestige PROJECT: Irelia (2022)
- Prestige Valiant Sword Riven (2022)
- Prestige Pulsefire Thresh (2022)
- Prestige True Damage Qiyana (2022)
Exclusive Mythic and Prestige Skin Debuts
To highlight the release of new Mythic and Prestige skins, limited edition loading screen borders and summoner icons can now only be obtained by purchasing the skin in the Mythic Shop or event Token Shop during the skin’s initial debut period.
Once a Mythic or Prestige skin is no longer available in these shops, it will be added to the regular loot drop and skin shard reroll pools without the limited edition loading screen border and summoner icon. This means that Mythic and Prestige skins can still be obtained via loot drops or skin rerolls but only AFTER their debut period ends, and WITHOUT their matching borders and icons.
“Note: This is another change from our original plan of removing Mythic and Prestige skins from loot drops and rerolls permanently, based on player feedback. This option grants players exclusive content for unlocking skins during debut periods and also allows collectors to obtain these skins via loot and rerolls without needing to wait for them to unvault.”
All of the above announcements are just Phase 1 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! While we’re not launching Phase 2 just yet, we do have one big update to share regarding Showcase and Masterwork Milestones, which are reward tracks that will replace much of what was offered through Prestige Points in the past.
We’ve adjusted our plans for Showcase Milestones, and Prestige skins that debut during Showcases will be available for purchase in the Mythic Shop for 125 ME rather than as the final reward of a Showcase Milestone track! Once the Showcase ends, the Prestige skin will immediately retire from the Mythic Shop and become available via loot drops and rerolls without its border and icon, just like other vaulted Prestige skins. We’ll be adjusting the Showcase milestone rewards track to accommodate this update.
And last but not least, don’t forget—there’s also a Phase 3 of the Mythic Content Overhaul! Stay tuned for more details later this year.
Unrelated to the above, we’re removing the ability to activate loot shards to rent champions, skins, and ward skins for 7 days. Virtually no one used the rental system; many players didn’t even know it existed (heh). Any rentals that are currently active will still stay active for their remaining duration.
The ability to upgrade shards into permanents, reroll them into permanents, or disenchant them into essence is not affected by any of these changes.
Team formation for the second weekend of the Freljord Cup starts on March 28, and the tournaments will be on April 2 and 3.
Bugfixed and QOL Changes
- UPDATED: Janna W Bugfix/”Nerf”: Fixed a bug where Janna’s W – Zephyr range had incorrectly reverted to edge-to-edge. It has been restored and now casts from center-to-center, and its range indicator has also been fixed (Note: This issue had considerable impact on Janna’s 12.5 winrates, so we expect this to be somewhat of a nerf)
- Fixed a bug where, if Tahm Kench R – Devoured an allied Senna while she was inside her E – Curse of the Black Mist, both champions would disappear from enemies’ view
- Fixed a bug where Lux’s E – Lucent Singularity projectile would proc spell shields on all enemies it passes through, even though the projectile itself doesn’t deal damage or cc
- Fixed a bug where, if a ward was placed on top of an existing ward, the new one would start dancing moving randomly around the older one~
Battle Bunny Prime Riven, Battle Bunny Miss Fortune, Battle Bat Vayne, Battle Wolf Sylas, Battle Cat Jinx, and Prestige Battle Cat Jinx will be available March 31, 2022, along with their Chromas.