While there are several five-star recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley, the Tuna Burger is one of the easiest to make. Like all five-star recipes, you’ll need five ingredients, and thankfully, these are easy to get.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Tuna Burger Recipe
To make the Tuna Burger in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will need five ingredients: Tuna, Onion, Lemon, Wheat, and one of any Vegetable, and you can get the ingredients from the following locations:
- Tuna—This can be caught in the Forgotten Lands and Glade of Trust in the white fishing spots.
- Onion—This can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor for 255 coins.
- Lemon—This can be found growing on trees within the Glade of Trust and the Forest of Valor.
- Wheat—This can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Peaceful Meadow 3 coins.
- Any Vegetable—You can use any vegetable like another Onion, a Carrort, or even a lettuce.
Once you have one of every ingredient and a piece of coal used to cook, navigate to a cooking station at either your home or Remy’s. At the cooking station, add one Tuna, one Onion, one Lemon, one Wheat, and one of any Vegetable to the pot and “start cooking.” In a few short seconds, you’ll have one delicious Tuna Burger.
When making my Tuna Burger, I used Corn as my vegetable, which turned out perfectly. So, as long as it’s a vegetable, you can use whatever you have on hand for the ingredient “any vegetable.”
Disney Dreamlight Valley Tuna Burger Information
The Tuna Burger in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a five-star entree dish. You’ll gain an additional 1,922 Energy upon eating it, and if you’re low on coins, you can sell it for 491.