Ratatouille is one of the most intricate recipes you can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley as it requires five ingredients. Whatsmore, is you need to have quite a few of the Biomes unlocked to get all the ingredients for this five-star recipe.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: how to make ratatouille
To make Ratatouille in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will need the following five ingredients:
- Tomato—This ingredient can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in Dazzle Beach.
- Dazzle Beach can be unlocked for 1,000 Dreamlight.
- Eggplant—This ingredient can be bought from Goofy’s Stall in the Frosted Heights.
- Frosted Heights can be unlocked for 10,000 Dreamlight. But you must unlock the Forest of Valor to get to the Frosted Heights.
- Onion—This ingredient can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor.
- Forest of Valor can be unlocked for 3,000 Dreamlight.
- Zucchini—This ingredient can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Sunlit Plateau.
- Sunlit Plateau can be unlocked for 7,000 Dreamlight.
- Any Spice—You can use any spice like Basil or Oregano, which you can get in the Peaceful Meadow or Plaza.
Once you have all five ingredients, you must locate a cooking station. And you can find one in your home, Anna’s, or Remy’s Cafe.
When you’re at the cooking station, you can make ratatouille by adding the following to the cooking pot:
- One tomato
- One eggplant
- One onion
- One zucchini
- One spice (I often have basil or oregano on hand because they’re easy to get when you start Disney Dreamlight Valley. So, I tend to use these spices, but you can also use ginger or garlic).
- Using one coal, you can click the “start cooking” button, and you’ll soon have your five-star entree.
Ratatouille is one of the first five-star recipes you’ll learn in Disney Dreamlight Valley, but getting all the ingredients is a bit on the tedious side. But it’s worth it—much like the mint candy recipe.