Want to know How to Check Kick’s Status online?
Sometimes it can be hard to tell whether the issue is on our end or not.
Here is how to tell if the streaming website Kick is working properly…
Check Kick Status via Official Website
Firstly, the quickest and easiest way to check for an issue with Kick is by checking out their main website.
If the dreaded 502 Bad Gateway message pops up, that means the issue is with their server. So that means it has nothing to do with your internet connection.
However, if the issue is with the quality of a stream being poor rather than being denied access then try going onto another persons stream. If the new stream is also having the same issues then the issue could be Kick’s servers being strained or something else. If the stream is running smooth then it could potentialy be an issue on the streamers end.
When a streamer is having an issue you notice regarding the video quality or audio lagging, you can leave a comment on the livestream to notify them. This requires having an account and being logged in.
Kick’s Official Twitter Account
Secondly, Kicks Twitter account tweets important updates, including service outages and ongoing maintenance.
To check Kick Status on their Twitter simply
- Log in to your Twitter account or create one if you don’t have it already.
- In the Twitter search bar, type “@kick” and select the official Kick account from the search results.
- Once you’re on Kicks’s official Twitter account, click the “Follow” button to start following their updates.
- By following Kick on Twitter, you will receive notifications about service status updates, maintenance announcements, and other important information directly from the Discord team.
Also, try typing in Kick on the Explore bar and checking out the current tweets about Kick. If you see a bunch of accounts tweeting about a particular issue on Kick, then it is safe to say everyone else is experiencing the same problem as you currently.
Kick Status Quick Fixes
Here are some quick fixes for dealing with a finicky Kick.
- Reset the Internet: a tried and true method that can apply to every issue online Simply turn your internet on and off again and check to see if the problem has resolved.
- Refresh the Page: By pressing F5 you can give the page a refresh allowing the website to reload. Try refreshing every few miniutes to see of any changes.
- Use a Different Browser: To check to see if your own browser’s cookies are messing things up, try loading up Kick in a different browser. If the issue persists, then perhaps try deleting the cache on the problem browser.
- Wait: Grab a bite, grab a drink, go outside, or anything really. If the issue is on Kicks end, then only they can fix it, so don’t worry too much over something you have no control over. Wait a bit and come back to check in a couple hours.
Kick, a video live-streaming service, burst onto the scene in 2022, captivating the attention of viewers and content creators alike. Founded by Bijan Tehrani and Ed Craven, co-founders of Stake.com, along with streaming personality Trainwreckstv, Kick quickly established itself as a formidable competitor to Amazon-owned Twitch.
Setting itself apart from the competition, Kick embraces a more relaxed approach to moderation, offering streamers a platform with fewer stringent guidelines. This approach has resonated well with content creators, who appreciate the flexibility and freedom afforded by Kick. Furthermore, Kick’s commitment to supporting its streamers is evident in its higher revenue shares, which have been warmly welcomed by the streaming community. Notably, Kick boasts one of the industry’s lowest revenue charges, with a mere 5% cut.
In a significant move in 2023, Kick sealed deals with several renowned streamers who had gained popularity on Twitch. The inclusion of esteemed personalities like chess grandmaster Hikaru Nakamura, Adin Ross, and xQc has significantly bolstered Kick’s presence in the live-streaming landscape. These strategic partnerships have not only contributed to Kick’s growing recognition but have also attracted a wider audience of enthusiastic viewers.