Assemble Entertainment and developer VoodooDuck have just announced Growth, a shooting strategic puzzler revealed as part of the Guerrilla Collective.
Growth enables you to explore and fill randomly generated environments by strategically exploiting the distinct talents of species in the form of tiles on a hexagonal playfield, then watch the ecosystem come to life.
It will hit the market later this summer on PC and Nintendo Switch, and the demo will be available starting June 19th at Steam NextFest.
The Logitech G502 X line features a new way to game with its innovative hybrid switches for speed, precision, and lightweight.
What is Growth about?
Growth combines the joy of comfortable exploration with the challenge of navigating around obstacles.
Fill healthy soil while maintaining natural boundaries such as rivers and mountains, all while transforming barren areas into beautiful forests, meadows, and more.
Explore and expand an ever-expanding map tile by tile by creatively connecting groupings of fauna and greenery.
Claim newly discovered clusters or sites of interest to obtain additional wildlife or, in some situations, special awards. As you explore the area, you will come across new animals with distinct talents to help you overcome obstacles.
Growth key features
These are the key features of Growth:
- Hexagonal-grid-based soft strategy gameplay blends puzzle elements for infinite replayability
- Campaign mode with randomly generated maps puts your problem-solving skills to the test
- Cozy and idyllic gameplay creates a truly relaxing vibe
- Seven different animals with unique abilities to expand your toolset for exploring
- Points of Interest captures are rewarded with new animal types and more
- Nine different tile types allow for beautifully crafted maps and flourishing landscapes