Every season, the NPCs in Fortnite shift about while new ones appear and Season 8 is no exception to this rule.
Season 8 of Fortnite has arrived, which means there’s a lot to learn about this major upheaval in the Fortnite universe and a major aspect of any season is the NPCs on the map. There are currently 15 NPCs in Fortnite Season 8, with plans for at least two more to arrive in the coming weeks.
For the first time, each character has a punch card, which allows players to keep track of their questline and complete tasks for XP. This incentive encourages players to interact with them since gaining XP would result in being able to finish the battle pass as quickly as possible.
Fortnite Season 8 NPC locations
Here is a list detailing the location of each NPC on the Fortnite island:
- Penny – in the western area of Retail Row
- J.B. Chimpanski – on the helipad in the mountain base south of Catty Corner
- Kor – eastern side of Misty Meadows
- Fabio Sparklemane – in Apres Ski, a lodge southwest of Misty Meadows
- Madcap – on the eastern side of Corny Crops
- Charlotte – in the penthouse suite southeast of Pleasant Park
- Kitbash – near the shipping containers in Dirty Docks
- Torin – between Corny Crops and the center of the map
- Pitstop – near the garage in the northeastern part of Boney Burbs
- The Brat – near Forknife food truck north of Lazy Lake
- Scuba Jonesy – on the southern coastline of the island west of the Coral Castle
- Dusk – in the middle of a camp in the mountains west of Lazy Lake, close to the IO satellite station
- Toona Fish – on top of the ship west of Holly Hedges
- Dark Jonesy – in the western building in Steamy Stacks
- Baba Yaga – southwest of Sludgy Swamp next to the IO satellite station
Any changes made throughout the season, including newly added characters, will be listed and marked on the map as well. So make sure to stay tuned to Gamelevate for new updates.