Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 is here and it brings a whole new map to explore. The map has changed with new structures and features. In this article, we will discuss some of the new points of interest (POIs) that you can find on the island and what they offer.
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 – All the New POIs
After the departure of Fortnite OG, Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 arrived with a new map which changed the nostalgic map we had during last season. This new map includes the following new Points of Interest:
- Grand Glacier
- A snowy resort that is located in the frozen tundra biome and has plenty of rooms, corridors, and secrets to explore. You can also find a ski lift and a snowman outside the hotel, as well as some FlowBerries, a new consumable fruit that replenishes shields and gives you low-gravity jumping.
- Hazy Hillside
- An alpine village in the mountainous region of the map. It has a lot of wooden houses, shops, and restaurants that you can loot and hide in. You can also find a cable car, a windmill, and a waterfall in the vicinity. Hazy Hillside is a scenic and cozy place to visit, but also a challenging one due to the elevation and terrain.
- Rebel’s Roost
- This POI belongs to Oscar, one of the boss NPCs that you can encounter on the island. Oscar is a rebel leader who has a stash of weapons and explosives in his mansion. You can try to infiltrate his base and take him down, but be prepared for a fight. Rebel’s Roost is a dangerous and rewarding place to raid, but also a heavily guarded one.
- Classy Courts
- A tennis complex that has several courts, a clubhouse, and a locker room. You can play tennis with your friends, or use the balls and rackets as weapons. You can also find some Tennis Balls, a new throwable item that bounces off surfaces and deals damage. Classy Courts is a fun and sporty place to visit, but also a competitive one.
- Lavish Lair
- Lavish Lair is a snowy POI at the top of the Chapter 5 map, to the west of Classy Courts. It contains a boss, Oscar, who is also the page 3 skin of Chapter 5 Season 1’s battle pass. Lavish Lair is owned by Oscar, and subsequently, is allied with The Society.
- Ritzy Riviera
- This POI has a lot of boats, yachts, and jet skis that you can use to navigate the water. You can also find a beach club, a casino, and a golf course in the area. Ritzy Riviera is a luxurious and relaxing place to hang out, but also a hotspot for action.
- Snooty Steppes
- It has a lot of rooms and loot. The main building of Snooty Steppes is where Peter Griffin and his army of soldiers are located. When you defeat him, he will fall to the ground clutching his knee and drop all his items and a medallion. In the basement you will see the vault that can be unlocked with the medallion.
- Reckless Railways
- One of the most notable additions to the map is Reckless Railways, a train system that spans across the island. You can hop on a train and travel to different locations while fighting boss NPCs that drop Society Medallions. These medallions grant you a regenerating shield but also mark you on the map for other players to hunt down. Reckless Railways is a great way to move around the map and get some legendary loot, but it is also a risky one.
- Pleasent Piazza
- This POI has lots of buildings, inspired on an Italian Villa, you can find what it looks to be a vineyard, where you can find Flowberry, a new type of food that regenerates your HP and gives you zero gravity for a few seconds.
- Ruined Reels
- Ruined Reels is a remix of Risky Reels except notably larger with more ancient-like buildings. You can find lots of loot, vehicles that spawn nearby so you can get mobility, and definately a lot of action!
- Fencing Fields
- This is another place where you can find Flowberries in the vineyard. It has a little artificial lake. Located on the riverside, very close to the center of the map, which secures you will find lots of action in there!
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 New POIs – Conclusion
These are the new POIs that you can find on the Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 map. Each POI has its own theme, loot, and features that make it unique and fun to explore – don’t forget about the vaults! The map is full of surprises and secrets that await you.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to check out our other Fortnite articles. You can find our Fortnite articles here. We hope you find them useful and interesting. Thank you for reading.