It’s time to constitute your first roster in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, as the football game’s newest iteration will launch on October 1. Users have already started to shape their squads thanks to the Ultimate Team database.
Today, we’ll continue our series with two La Liga teams that are cheap and useful at the beginning of the game. FIFA 22 Ultimate Team requires more all-around players this year than previous titles. So, we created the squads according to these specifications. Check them out below.
FIFA 22 La Liga Team 1
- Norberto Murara Neto, GK – FC Barcelona
- Yuri Berchiche, LB – Athletic Club
- Diego Carlos, CB – Sevilla FC
- Mario Hermoso, CB – Atlético Madrid
- Gonzalo Montiel, RB – Sevilla FC
- Mike Merino Zazon, CM – Real Sociedad
- Nabil Fekir, CAM – Real Betis
- Koke, CM – Atlético Madrid
- Darwin Machis, LM – Granada CF
- Portu, RW – Real Sociedad
- İnaki Williams, ST – Athletic Club
Despite being so cheap, around 38K, this squad will be enough for you to spend the early days of FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. Since it’s built around only La Liga players, there won’t be any team chemistry issues either.
We preferred fast players on defense as the game demands. Both Diego Carlos and Mario Hermoso are decent in clearing the ball from the goal-post. Besides that, their passing skills will help you create an attack correctly. We have two full-backs with high speed and physicality, which make them great both on attack and defense.
4-3-3 will be the formation for this squad. With a total of three midfielders in the team, we choose one attacking-midfielder and two all-around midfielders. Fekir will be responsible for supporting the striker with his 4-star skills and weak foot. Merino and Koke, on the other hand, are going to be dynamos of the squad.
All players on the roster in front boast incredible speed. Since the defenders at the early period of the game aren’t that fast, we will benefit from these pace differences a lot. The only thing you should remember to do is to use through ball a lot as well.
FIFA 22 La Liga Team 2
The formation of team 2 will be 4-2-2-2, which is one of my favorite formations in the game. In this line-up, you can keep the midfield crowded and earn the ball quickly from opponents. Additionally, using the attacking-midfielders as wingers is possible.
This team costs around 40K currently and features completely different players than team 1.
- Sergio Asenjo, GK – Villarreal CF
- Renan Lodi, LB – Atlético Madrid
- Clement Lenglet, CB – FC Barcelona
- Nacho Fernandez, CB – Real Madrid
- Ander Capa Rodriguez, RB – Athletic Club
- Rodrigo Javier De Paul, CM – Atlético Madrid
- Thomas Delany, CDM – Sevilla FC
- Alejandro Gomez, CAM – Sevilla FC
- Sergio Canales Madrazo, CM – Real Betis
- Alexander Isak, ST – Real Sociedad
- Morales Nogales, ST – Levante UD
Alejandro Gomez is the star player of this team with his outstanding passing and pace attributes. We recommend using him as much as possible on your attacks. Excluding Alexander Isak, every player is good at passing. Always try to keep the ball.
FIFA 22 early access started on September 22 with a 10-hour trial. The full game will be available for Ultimate Edition owners on September 27 and on October 1 for all owners.