The Mythic shop has some of the best and most exclusive items you can buy in the game. and it has just refreshed its goods, but what is in it? Well here are the answers you search for!
What is in the November 2023 Mythic Shop Rotation?
The November 2023 Mythic Shop was released onto live League of Legends servers in Patch 13.22, which is one of the World Championships 2023 patches, and it came with some extra awesome stuff because of that. Here is everything included in the shop you could get your hands on:
- Neo Pax Jax – 200 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Blood Moon Aatrox – 200 Mythic Essence
- Prestige K/DA Evelynn – 200 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Arcanist Zoe – 150 Mythic Essence
- Prestige Cyber Halo Janna – 125 Mythic Essence
- Soulstealer Vayne – 125 Mythic Essence
- Crystalis Motus Taliyah + Border and Icon – 100 Mythic Essence
- Hextech Kog’Maw – 100 Mythic Essence
- Hextech Swain – 100 Mythic Essence
- Soulstealer Vayne First Decennial Chroma + LPL Tenfold Triumph Icon – 40 Mythic Essence
- Reclaimed Chroma (Crystalis Motus Taliyah) + Icon – 40 Mythic Essence
- Galaxy Slayer Zed Mythic Chroma + Icon – 40 Mythic Essence
- High Noon Senna Mythic Chroma + Icon – 40 Mythic Essence
- Chosen One (Emote) – 25 Mythic Essence
- Random Skin Shard – 10 Mythic Essence
- 150 Blue Essence – 1 Mythic Essence
- 50 Orange Essence – 1 Mythic Essence
Some of these items are exclusive to the Mythic Shop and are brand new to League of Legends, such as the Crystalis Motus Taliyah + Border and Icon, and they will likely never be seen again after rotating out.
Others, such as Prestige Blood Moon Aatrox and Prestige Arcanist Zoe have been previously released as Prestige skins, and whilst you can purchase these skins in this rotation of the Mythic Shop, you will not get the border for the skin on the loading screen of League of Legends.
This is the case with any Prestige skin you buy from the Mythic Shop, that isn’t exclusive to the Mythic Shop, as it allows players who bought the skins when they came out to have that extra level of exclusivity on their skins!
How does the Mythic Shop work in League of Legends?
So when Riot Games reworked Gemstones and Prestige Points into Mythic Essence in Season 12, we were introduced to the Mythic Shop, in which you can buy past prestige skins, exclusive Mythic skins and chromas, as well as a few other smaller things.
This requires you to purchase any of these awesome goodies with Mythic Essence, rather than by spending RP on the skins outright. This is what makes these especially hard to get, as Mythic Essence is very rare, and only reliably obtainable from opening Masterwork chests, or completing event passes – which don’t come around all too often.
How often does the Mythic Shop rotate in League of Legends?
The Mythic Shop rotates and changes its contents every two patches, which is about every month. This means that the mythic shop is expected to change in Patch 13.24, just before the start of Season 14 of League of Legends, likely in early to the middle of December of 2023.
This is so players have a chance of working their way towards the item in the current Mythic Shop that they want, by earning Mythic Essence over the period of a month.