Cheats in custom games of VALORANT are a great way to improve your skills and do it more efficiently, whether it be ghosting around the map, or being able to spam abilities for lineups across Split, cheats make it easier!
We actually love this feature, and we love Riot Games for implementing it! It allows you to do a lot of things, such as practice lineups for post-plant situations as a Controller and practice your setups on Sentinels such as Killjoy and Cypher!
This can be one of the most helpful and underrated tricks you can use to get better at VALORANT, so make sure you are abusing the cheats in custom games!
You don’t know their capabilities until you’ve actually explored all they can do, so here is every VALORANT custom game cheat!
Every Cheat you can use in VALORANT custom games
Related: VALORANT’s next agent: Smokedancer
These cheats allow us to do a lot of things that we cannot try out consistently and regularly in a normal game of VALORANT with normal rules, so give them a go!
- Ghost Mode – Allows you to go through walls and outside of the confines of the map. We recommend binding it to a key!
- Pause Match Timer – Pause the game where it is, and stop the clock from going down
- End Game Phase – skips to the next part of the game, use this before Pausing the Match Timer to get out of the Buy Phase!
- Restart Game – Starts the game again from the beginning of the first round buy phase
- Infinite Abilities – Your abilities refresh, meaning you can spam lineups on every map in VALORANT!
- Infinite Ammo – Refreshes your Ammo, great for practicing Vandal or Phantom spray control
- Infinite Magazines – You will never have to reload your gun again
- Infinite Credits – Purchase guns and abilities to your heart’s desire!
- Ignore Shopping Restrictions – You can buy wherever and whenever during the game
- Invulnerability – you cannot die, even if you go out of bounds! This is great for exploring outside of the boundaries of the maps
- Auto-Respawn – If you aren’t invulnerable, you will spawn where you died instead of back in your starting area
- Agent For Next Round – Changes your agent for the next round so you don’t have to leave the game to change agent
Related: How to Remake in VALORANT
The cheats you will find yourself using the most are the Ghost Mode and the Infinite Abilities cheats, as these allow you to properly practice in custom games.
Our tip is to go into custom games when you are playing agents such as Brimstone, Viper, or anyone else with lineups and practice the hell out of those lineups!
With the Infinite Abilities cheat, you can constantly refresh and spam Viper Snake Bites or Brimstone Incendiarys, meaning you can get the perfect angle for your post-plant lineup in your rated games!
Those are all of the cheats in a VALORANT custom game, but if you want to know how to enable VALORANT custom game cheats, we have a full article on that, so check it out!