In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll often have to make 5-star meals for yourself and the villagers or give to Ravens if you’d like to befriend them. While not all 5-star meals are easy to make, six are easy and require little work.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Easy 5-star meal recipes
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, there are six easy 5-star meals you can make with easy-to-get and find ingredients, including Aurora’s Cake, Birthday Cake, Bouillabaisse, Greek pizza, Large Seafood Platter, and Pastry Cream and Fruits.
If you haven’t unlocked these recipes yet, I’ll include them below:
- Aurora’s Cake:
- One Wheat—Wheat can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Peaceful Meadow
- One Sugarcane—Sugarcane can be bought from Goofy’s Stall on Dazzle Beach
- One Egg—Eggs can be purchased from Chez Remy when you unlock Remy and his restaurant in the Valley.
- One Milk—Milk can also be bought from Chez Remy.
- One of any Fruit (this could be a raspberry, blueberry, or even an apple).
- Birthday Cake:
- One Wheat
- One Sugarcane
- One Egg
- One Butter—Butter can be purchased from Chez Remy as soon as you unlock the restaurant.
- One Cocoa Bean—Cocoa Beans can be harvested from Cocoa Trees in either the Sunlit Plateau or the Glade of Trust.
- Two of any Seafood (this could be clams or oysters, which are found easily on the sands of Dazzle Beach).
- One shrimp—Shrimp can be fished from the blue pools at Dazzle Beach.
- One Tomato—Tomatoes can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall at Dazzle Beach.
- One of any vegetable (this can be anything you have in your inventory, like corn or lettuce)
- Greek Pizza:
- One Tomato
- One Onion—Onions can be purchased from Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor.
- One Cheese—Cheese can be purchased from Remy’s restaurant.
- One Wheat
- One of any Spice (this could be Basil or Oregano, which can be harvested in the Peaceful Meadow or the Plaza)
- Large Seafood Platter:
- Four of any Seafood.
- One Lemon—Lemons grow on Lemon Trees in the Forest of Valor or the Glade of Trust.
- Pastry Cream and Fruits:
- Three of any Fruit (this can be any fruit you have in your inventory, like apples or blueberries)
- One Sugarcane
- One Milk
The Easiest 5-star meal in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The easiest 5-star meal in Disney Dreamlight Valley is the Large Seafood Platter. This is because once you’ve unlocked Dazzle Beach and the Forest of Valor, the ingredients are simple to get because you can harvest them.
If Goofy’s Stall isn’t selling whole tomatoes but the tomato seeds, you will have to plow the land, plant, and water the seeds, and wait for the tomatoes to grow to get whole tomatoes. This process can take a lot of time and derail your plans. So, if you only have a limited amount of time to game or quickly need to craft a 5-star recipe, I would cook the Large Seafood Platter.
But these are the easiest 5-star meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley you can make, and they only require a few unlocked biomes.