Today, we will explain everything you need to new about the Discord server finder tools and how to find servers!
Discord has gained immense popularity in recent years, becoming a go-to platform for communication and community-building.
It has seen widespread adoption across various demographics due to its user-friendly interface, robust features, and flexibility for both casual and professional use.
- Read Also: How to Check Discord Status
Some people find it challenging to find communities within the app. It is mainly because there is no “hub” to find these communities.
Luckily, you can use Discord server finder tools to find the community you are looking for!
What are Discord server finder tools and how to find servers?
Discord server finder tools help users discover and join communities with shared interests easily.
These tools offer search filters, categories, and tags to narrow down options.
Users can explore various servers, connect with like-minded individuals, and participate in discussions and activities.
- Read Also: Discord vs. TeamSpeak: Which one is better?
There are very easy ways to find the server you are looking for and below you will find all the details you need to know.
Here is how to find servers on Discord!
The Logitech G502 X line features a new way to game with its innovative hybrid switches for speed, precision, and lightweight.
Discord Servers page
Luckily, Discord has its own official server finder and it has over 25,000 servers waiting to get discovered.
You don’t have to do anything special and just follow the simple steps listed below:
- Go to the official Discord server finder page.
- Type the name of the server you want to join.
- Find the server in search results.
- Select the server.
- Hit “Join Server” at the right side of your screen.
Google the server name
Google is probably one of the most used Discord server finder tool on the internet. Well, it is the most used thing on the internet so no surprises here.
If you know the server’s name, you can just Google it and see if you can find the invitation link.
- Go to Google.
- Type whichever server you want to look for and add the word “Discord” to your search. (For example, if you are looking for the Gamelevate server simply type “Gamelevate Discord.“)
- Hit enter.
- Click the official Discord link of the community and join the server either on web or app.
Social media channels
Discord is a great tool for communities, and almost every community from the smallest to biggest has social media channels.
- Read Also: What is Discord Soundboard and how to use it
You can find an invitation link on the community’s official Twitter page or the webpage.
- Go to the community’s Twitter account or webpage.
- For Twitter, check the bio or the pinned tweet. For webpage, scroll down until you see the invitation link or a Discord icon.
- Click the link.
- Join the server.
Third-party Discord server finder websites
Another way to find your favorite servers is checking third-party websites that are built solely for this reason.
There are a couple of options but today we will talk about Disboard.
- Go to Disboard website.
- Search the server category you want to join or find different servers by using the available categories.
- Hit “Join the server.“
Now that you know how to use Discord server finder tools, go ahead and make some new friends!