Critter Cove‘s universe recently expanded! Signups are now open for the free closed beta that will be available on Steam in September, according to a statement from Gentleman Rat and tinyBuild. Players can also check out the newest destination in Critter Cove, the enigmatic floral biome, in the game’s brand-new gameplay clip.
Critter Cove information
Both the new island and the larger area of Critter Cove will be accessible to gamers via the Steam Playtest for free exploration in September, stoking their sense of adventure. Through this link, players can register for the closed beta of the game on Steam.
Enter the welcoming domain of Critter Cove, a place brimming with life and warmth. By searching the island for hidden treasures, players are given the opportunity to revive a run-down town, renovate businesses, and create new public spaces.
Make endearing bonds with a broad range of characters, including cute animal townspeople, in addition to this.
As they recover trash and turn it into priceless artifacts, players can discover hidden gems. They can personalize their home and wardrobe while exploring the intricate details of an open world that extends over land and beneath the sea.
Players can appreciate the pleasant island lifestyle of Critter Cove and choose their own pace for excursions, whether they’re searching for rest and relaxation or dangerous escapades.
What do developers say?
Eli Holding, Lead Designer, said: “While Critter Cove revolves around a tropical setting, there’s more than just beaches and palm groves to explore. We believe in offering a unique touch to every biome and the latest island, once a flourishing horticultural sanctuary, has evolved into something intriguing after centuries of abandonment.”
Critter Cove features
- Rebuild the town of Critter Cove, unlock new buildings and create a thriving community.
- Relaxing activities and quests.
- The ability to craft weird and wonderful items from scavenged resources.
- The chance to forge new relationships with eclectic characters.
- Exploring a gorgeous open world for relics and shipwrecked Critters.
- The opportunity to recruit and build homes for adorable animal townsfolk.
- An option to dive deep into the ocean for mysterious ruins and ancient technology.
- The flexibility to play as a human or animal character, personalizing their home and wardrobe.