Gamelevate selectively accepts outside contributions from industry professionals. Here’s a little bit about how that works.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to Gamelevate and have a tone that is appropriate for the Gamelevate platform. We encourage articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with fun and memorable anecdotes or examples that help illustrate your point of view.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submitted articles should generally be between 300 and 850 words. We can consider paying for articles if they are engaging to read and useful to our audience. If selected, we will energetically promote them, just like any other story that runs on our site.
Send via email complete, unpublished articles only, intended strictly for Gamelevate, to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT IF WE ACCEPT
For stories we do choose to publish:
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Art will be added at the discretion of Gamelevate staff.
- Gamelevate may permit a select number of partner outlets to syndicate contributed articles that we’ve published originally.
Gamelevate requires that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for thirty business days, after which time they may be reprinted in part or in full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on Gamelevate.