Farlight Games is thrilled to announce the start of Season 2 of the hit fantasy conquest game Call of Dragons. Kicked off with a full season reset, players can now jump into the action and enjoy a host of new content, including new playable heroes, a powerful new Artifact, and a new gameplay mode.
What is Call of Dragons?
Call of Dragons features a roster of unique, fantasy-themed heroes and factions in an expansive and visually stunning setting. Complete quests and missions to unlock magical “Artifact Skills” to power up your hero, and let the real fun begin with a myriad of different strategies you can employ, like invisibility during battle.
Encounter gigantic Behemoths throughout the land of Tamaris, such as the Giant Bear, where you’ll need to utilize your hard-earned skills and tame the wild beast. Once you’ve slain these beasts around the world, you’ll be able to take advantage of their skills and deploy them in battle.
Merging rich high-fantasy lore with deeply integrated PVP mechanics, Call of Dragons is an experience as legendary as the dragons themselves. Fortune favors the curious, rewarding exploration with collectibles hidden in every corner.
Explore villages to unlock mini-games, discover side quests, and find Song Fragments, shattered pieces of ancient melodies that tell the tale of Tamaris’ history, and build out the game’s rich storylines.
Season 2 key features
- Meet Theodore: A heavily armored knight of the League of Order, Theodore is high-ranking and recently embellished with the name of Consul of Aurion!
- Meet Forondil: A druid by lineage and a warrior at heart, Forondil is a wartorn outcast who uses his shapeshifting ability to create his own destiny. He is tasked with carrying our surveillance missions, supporting reinforcements from Tamaris, while keeping an eye on the mysterious Fourth Plague.
- Featherweight: A new artifact presents itself as an unassuming Forest Eagle Feather, but its beauty belies its true power: the Oath of Stormpeak. This powerful talisman is best suited for use by Cavalry Heroes and is used to summon an exact clone of your Legion that deals 90% damage but takes a whopping 1600% of enemy damage.
- Prove Yourself: In Season 2, Call of Dragons welcomes the Proving Grounds, a new gameplay mode where Alliance team members can band together to capture ancient Ancestor Statues by defeating Dwarven Guardians and other Alliance players while scoring points in the process.
- Fog of War: In the spirit of the new season, each player account will undergo a full season reset, which includes the disbanding of Alliances from Season 1. Former Alliance teammates will be findable for seven days, during which time they can band together once more for Season 2 camaraderie!