The official Apex Legends The Board Game Kickstarter campaign blew its initial goal out of the water!
From listening to feedback, Glass Cannon has come up with some big ideas…
Apex Legends The Board Game Kickstarter Campaign Succsess
Glass Cannon Unplugged has focused on making sure everyone’s favorite experiences and characters are given justice on the tabletop and has made changes after listening closely to feedback from the Apex Legends community.
The campaign update adds several new pledge options providing backers with more flexibility in how they support this one-of-a-kind project. Allowing supporters to get more miniatures of the Legends they know and love.
The addition of a Kickstarter-exclusive Displate poster (available as a pledge add-on or standalone pledge) and Legendary Storage Box (free with an all-in pledge) also provide a new incentive for fans to back the campaign now, so that they don’t miss out!
Their newest video shows an unboxing of the limited edition Displate poster, from Glass Cannon Unplugged CEO Jakub Wiśniewski.
Apex Legends The Board Game Campaign Details
These campaign updates include:
- An exclusive collaboration with Displate bringing a one-of-a-kind piece to the Kickstarter showing off three of the game’s iconic Legends in a captivating, original work by Tomasz “Morano” Jędruszek.
- Three brand new pledge levels, which have adjusted for 6-player action. These will include additional Legend miniatures Lifeline and Pathfinder.
- The Legendary Storage Box: a place to neatly bundle up all your carefully painted miniatures, boards, and rule books in a sleek black design. Available through the pledge manager, and now included in the All-in pledge tier FOR FREE!
- A brand new pledge tier: the Legendary Bundle. Supporters can sign up for this tier and receive six of the Solo All-in bundles plus a myriad of exclusive content.
- New Kickstarter stretch goals, including a brand new Legend looking to stick the landing with her very own diorama once the campaign reaches 1 million Euros.
The Logitech G502 X line features a new way to game with its innovative hybrid switches for speed, precision, and lightweight.
Apex Legends The Board Game brings the hit hero-shooter to the tabletop, from the wide variety of guns and characters to the high-octane firefights, and intense standoffs that precede either a heroic victory or crushing defeat.
Everything has been translated to the tabletop, with dice rolls and cards being the keys to become a Legend.
This Kickstarter campaign is live until Thursday, June 8th at 8AM PST / 11AM EST / 5PM CEST.
If are thinking of support Glass Cannon with this project, visit the Kickstarter page.
Backers receive the physical game upon release first, ontop of previously mentioned features.