EA Sports didn’t forget to deploy some new features for Pro Clubs in FIFA 22 alongside the Career mode and the gameplay changes.
Pro Clubs is now easier to play with FIFA 22
Pro Clubs is one of the game modes of FIFA in which 11×11 competitions take place. However, gathering ten other teammates together for a Pro Clubs match is not easy as it sounds. With the new feature called Drop-In, players will be able to squad up with up to 4 friends or recent teammates and play Pro Clubs matches to earn experience. Drop-In matches won’t affect your Club record while allowing you to play with friends from other Clubs.
Drop-In comes with exclusive settings such as refreshed stadium atmosphere and brand new kits which offer a truly fresh experience to players. Also, the Fill Teammates option takes place within Drop-In to discover new teammates.
Examine your player’s growth
Developing the character you play with is such a crucial element for a game mode where you control a single character. In FIFA 22 Pro Clubs, you’ll clearly be able to see your player growth with the enchanted match summary screen. Users will be able to see what actions grant XP and how much they grant. The ways to earn experience will also be amplified with the newest Pro Clubs. Every match in the mode -except Practice- provides experience that will help you advance in Virtual Pro.
Specific Perks in FIFA 22’s Pro Clubs
Perks will help users to define their players’ Play Style in FIFA 22 Pro Clubs deeply. Every Virtual Pro will start their journey with one unlocked Perks slot and they’ll earn two extra slots when players reach level 9 and 19. This means that when the players hit the maximum level, which is 25, they’ll be able to equip three different Perks within 26 different Perks. Here’s all the Perks and what they offer:
- Distance Shooter – Increases your accuracy and power from long distance shots. Grants you the Finesse Shot trait and 5 star Weak Foot ability.
- One Time Shot – Increases your finishing ability during one time shots or headers. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Set Piece Beacon – Increases your Heading Attributes during Set Pieces (Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play and grants you the Power Header Trait.
- Clutch Finisher – Increases your shooting Attributes during the last 15 minutes and extra time. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Hot Streak – Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after you score a goal. Grants you the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Quick Reply – Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after conceding a goal. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
Chance Creation Perks
- Assist Streak – Boosts Passing Attributes for a short time (15 mins) after assisting a goal and grants the player the Swerve Pass trait.
- Skilled Dribbler – Increases a player’s dribbling and skill move abilities when dribbling with a ball while also granting them the Flair trait.
- Set Piece Specialist – Increases your players abilities during set pieces. Grants you the Giant Throw In and Set Play Specialist Trait.
- Active First Touch – Increases your ball control, acceleration, and sprint speed after a first touch.
- Threaded Pass – Increases through-pass and lofted through-pass accuracy (Vision). Grants the player the swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Precision Pass – Increases the player’s normal pass accuracy and speed (Short Pass + Long Pass) and grants players the Swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Tireless Runner – Grants the Second Wind and Solid Player Traits.
- Pinpoint Cross – Increases crossing accuracy and ability when performing a cross and grants the player the Swerve trait and a 5 star weak foot ability.
- Defensive Closer – Increases the defending Attributes in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- Last Defender – Increases your defending Attributes when you are the last player back.
- Lock Down – Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team scores a goal.
- Cool Head – Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team concedes a goal.
- Ball Winner – Boosts jockey speed when the player does the Jockey or Sprint Jockey actions and increases the player’s tackling ability.
- Physical Strength – Boosted strength, ball control, and jumping when jostling, shielding, or heading the ball.
- GK Clutch Save – GK Attributes boosted in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- GK Fast Rush – GK speed boosted when GK is sprinting or rushing.
- GK Quick Reflex – GK reflexes and reactions boosted when saving.
- GK One on One – GK abilities boosted in one vs one situations for 5 seconds.
- GK Far Reach – Good at saving Distance Shots.
- GK Set Piece Expert – GK Attributes boosted during Set Pieces (Penalty Kick, Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play.
Pro Clubs welcomes new Archetypes elements with FIFA 22. Archetypes will be available at the end of skill trees and can be acquired with skill points. Every player can equip up to 3 Archetypes to define their play styles.
FIFA 22 Pro Clubs brings one of the most demanded options: Team Customization. From now on, Club Managers will have access to an expanded customization list to identify their clubs. They can change the following:
- Kit & Crest
- Home Stadium
- Club Nickname (Commentary Name)
- Stadium Theme (Banners)
- Stadium Colour
- Seat Colour
- Pitch Line Colour
- Pitch Wear
- Pitch Colour
- Pitch Pattern
- Net Pattern
- Net Shape
- Net Meshing
- Goal Song
- Crowd Chants
One Pitch for Everyone
Virtual Pro creator offers more diversity with FIFA 22. Users will be able to create male or female players depending on how they want to express themselves. These customizations will not affect the gameplay.